Sunday, February 18, 2007

Any Extreme



Clint Milby was our special guest for our fourth anniversary show last Halloween. Milby is the director/producer of Drain U. An unusual film about bloodletting creeps in South Texas. Where does he get his ideas? Milby speaks about his battle with addiction and about the creative process which lead to his film. He promises to come back again soon. Meanwhile enjoy these webisodes . I am including a link to another Milby short Queer as Poker. Should you click this link be aware that Queer As Poker has potty mouth language and shows gay homosexuals playing cards which may cause your children to grow up to gamble, cuss and have intercourse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drain U reminded me of a 1970's drive in movie I saw but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone else know? It was something about a girl gets picked up by a truck driver, I think they rape and eat her.

We welcome all friends on our My Space

Share Your Feelings about Chill With Phil (all that apply)

Welcome