Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blood and Boredom

Okay fine, I admit, when I fail to prepare I prepare to fail and tonight's big show is dullsville except for the rare flick Dr. Blood's Coffin. I have no guest , nothing to talk about and live call in's . This is because I have been very busy and it was a short week. I have been trying to arrange a special promotion in smaller cities around The Coastal Bend. This involves talking to a lot of "higher ups" at various locations. You would be amazed at how many higher ups still have not come back from Holiday Vacation which I would suppose is a benefit of being a higher up. Also Joe has driving school. He is learning to drive at The Corpus Christi Driving School which is a great place to learn. Appy and Florinda are the nicest people I have met in a long , long time and it seems to be at least thirty dollars cheaper than the nearest competitor. So my apologies to folks who watch to see me run my mouth. Just get through it - enjoy Doctor Blood's Coffin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear foot steps .... what is that?

We welcome all friends on our My Space

Share Your Feelings about Chill With Phil (all that apply)

Welcome