Sunday, January 13, 2008

Coming Soon To Chill With Phil

This Week Saturday Feb 9th!:





VALENTINE'S LOVE PSYCHIC

The show on February 9th will feature no movie as such but features some Government films about VD !
It will be two and half hours of live psychic readings about your love life. The folks at the Wildewood Book Store have offered their service as Wiccan mystics or seers and we will start taking your calls at 11pm Central. Call 361 600 PHIL (toll free in The Coastal Bend, from out of town the long distance charges are your problem.)
We will be using tarot cards and please try to limit your questions about love and relationships. If your question is "is my sweetie cheating" the odds are the answer is "yes"...sort of an "If you had to ask" law in effect there.
Our 600 number is provided by INTERPHONE- your local phone company. These guys are amazing. About $14.95 gets you all the phone service you will need and they are right here in the Coastal Bend. There's no credit check. Call 600-1400 to sign up now.


GHOST HUNTING WITH GHURU

Last night while you were watching a repeat episode (and I am really sorry for that but more on that laster, Joey and I were tromping around the Old Hill Cemetery out on Highway 666 near Odem. The Ghost Hunters United Research of the Unexplained drove us out at about midnight. The cemetery is roughly 150 years old with grave sites dating back to the 1800's. Immediately on arrival the equipment started failing. Somehow Dave's camera managed to stay on but almost everything else failed, including the battery on my car. Joe and I both saw thinggies moving in the dark and the group experienced a variety of sounds and noises and the eerie sensation of being followed. This will air next week. Meanwhile if you have ghost and wouldn't mind being on the show I can arrange for a free investigation of your home or business or other creepy old area. Call 600-phil or 7771950


BROADCAST NEWS

There is big news afoot in the world of Broadcast Television and here it is: On February 4th "The Makers of KTOV" will launch the all new KUQI Ch 38 . The FOX Network has signed on as our affilate network and all the programs you normally enjoy on KDF FOX will now be on KUQI Fox...I have no idea what KDF will be airing but you can "check you local listings" . Meanwhile I cannot share with you the joy that having my son has brought me . I know that you have known me to be a curmudgeonly old coot , the kind of old fart that shakes his cane and shouts "Hey you kids- stay out of my yard" but the happiness that having a kid brings eclipses every problem and multiplies every delight of your day. I strongly encourage you to consider foster care or perhaps helping in another way by becoming a Casa Volunteer.
So like every parent my pride in my kid makes me do dumb things- here are some home movies of Joe skating. There will be more home movies to fo
llow...so quit your job and click this link often.



An interview with Andre Branch....




















And an interview with Mike Vallely

No comments:

We welcome all friends on our My Space

Share Your Feelings about Chill With Phil (all that apply)

Welcome