Saturday, July 5, 2008

WIN FREE STUFF




WIN THIS THING


O yeah!

This is why I wanted you to read all the way through.
I will be giving away this Yabo Nintendo Player at the end of July. It is courtesy of Play Again

Classic Video Games. 5301 Everhart. Not only have these terrific folks given me this to give to you...they also provided sponsorship of:Coming in July to Chill With Phil! Chucky got lucky and so will you. Okay several ways to play:

Go To Play again and Register to win. I won't have the entry box there until Tuesday so don't run over tonight.

Go to our Myspace page and message me...I will need only your name. If you win I will message you back.

Mail me from here
I will need only your name . If you win I will email you.

Keep wishing I drop by your house and give it to you. Actually not unthinkable.

Okay back to you next week. Call me.

Phil

This is a page full of nothing but heartfelt thanks and shameless promotions for all the folks who have knocked themselves out this week helping me get ready for sweeps week!



THE GOLD EXCHANGE
Once again rallied and provided much needed sponsorship..
This is a great way to make ends meet. Sell that old gold for about 1000.00 a THOUSAND dollars an ounce. Broken, dirty, out of style...no matter. A almost a THOUSAND dollars an ounce.


TLF TECH
In Portland. Provides us with internet services via CLEARWIRE.
No cable., No Phone Company. Easy as plugging in a lamp and
completely portable.


INTERFONE!
The Coastal Bend's only fone company! Provides us with the 600 PHIL line (call anytime) and they can do the same for you unless your name is Phil Call 600 1400

If your phone has been cut off for no reason by-pass ma bell and the cell companies and get Interpho9ne as low as 19.95 a month.




NOSFERATOUR 08 brought down the House of Rock Thursday night with the punks being nourished by the good folks at Yummie's Ice Cream aaaaallllll the way across the bridge in Portland . And in just a few short days the Yummie's Ice Cream eating contest kicks off . WIN CASH! Call 361 777 1950 NOW
Register to enter. I will tie your hands behind your back which ought to be enough fun by it's self, then smash your face into a
bowl of ice cream. eat a lot and take home money.

Major kuddos to all the bands. Check out their links at our Myspace






PLEASURES CHILL WITH PHIL LIMITED EDITION TANK
There is only one 3way to get one. Go TONIGHT, don't watch
the show. to Pleasures 1911 so Staples. Ask one of the
girls wearing them to take IT OFF AND GIVE IT TO YOU.
Better than answering trivia any day.

No comments:

We welcome all friends on our My Space

Share Your Feelings about Chill With Phil (all that apply)

Welcome